Climate protection law
Environmental law includes all standards that serve environmental protection in the broadest sense. The core area of environmental law consists of protective laws relating to facilities, environmental media and substances, such as immission control law, water and water resources law, soil protection law and waste law.
The core area also includes international environmental laws and standards, which include international environmental law, the relevant provisions of EU law, Article 20a of the German Basic Law (GG), the Environmental Impact Assessment Act (UVPG), the Environmental Information Act (UIG), the Environmental Legal Remedies Act (UmwRG), the Environmental Damage Act) and environmental criminal law.
Our consulting services //
- Advice and support in BImSchG and UVPG procedures
- Accompaniment of judicial and official proceedings
Advice on CO2 trading
- Switching to climate-friendly supply and production
- Expansion of renewable energies and electricity grids
- Development of a hydrogen infrastructure
- Enforcement of so-called climate lawsuits
Our clients //
- Public clients
- Project developer of energy plants and infrastructure projects