Poland is attractive for German companies not only because of its geographical proximity to Germany, but also because of its particularly dynamic development in the field of renewable energies. We have been accompanying the German-Polish energy market for many years and know the respective peculiarities, challenges as well as the constant developments. We work in close cooperation with lawyers in Poland who also specialise in the energy sector and with whom we have built up trust and a common practice over many years of working together. The cooperation is also based on the law firms’ comparable expertise in energy law.
We support both German companies in expanding their presence on the Polish energy market and Polish companies that intend to establish themselves on the German energy market. Our advisory services cover project planning, construction, grid connection, operation, trading and consumption of electricity, heat and gas as well as the drafting of cross-border contracts.
Our consulting services //
- Accompanying cross-border transactions of wind or solar parks or portfolios
- Support and advice on financing in Germany and Poland for energy projects
- Draft of necessary contracts for cross-border energy trading / Power Purchase Agreements (PPA)
- Coordination of energy law issues in Poland and Germany
- Accompanying the establishment of companies and setting up corporate structures in Germany and Poland for project development
Our clients //
- Project developer
- Banks and investors
- large energy supply companies
- plant operators as well as private-sector companies