Mediation and litigation
We represent you in the enforcement or defence of claims in and out of court. Based on our distinct professional competence and many years of experience in legal disputes, we are able to develop an optimal strategic concept for the enforcement of your claims or defence against unfounded claims for your case, to accompany you in court and to represent you successfully in the course of this.
Mediation as an alternative to court proceedings is usually cheaper and takes less time. It is designed to find a long-term satisfactory solution for all parties involved that allows the business relationship to continue and thus offers the parties added value. In a structured solution-finding process, the interests and needs of the parties involved are highlighted and taken into account in the best possible way.
Our consulting services //
- Representation in court before all local courts, regional courts, higher regional courts and the Berlin Court of Appeal; before all administrative courts and higher administrative courts; before the Federal Administrative Court, the Federal Fiscal Court and the Federal Labour Court
- Examination and legal assessment of claims with regard to existing prospects of success
- Development of strategic, target-oriented, holistic defence strategies
- Support and advice in compulsory enforcement proceedings for the economic enforcement of titles obtained, for example in shareholder disputes, land use relationships, infrastructure and energy projects
Our clients //
- Producers and utilities
- Companies from the real estate industry, housing associations and developers
- Property owners, landlords, condominium owners’ associations
- Public authorities/public clients and municipal enterprises
- Contractors and providers of decentralised energy concepts
- Project developer