Private building law
We advise and accompany you in all projects for the construction and subsequent operation of plants for the generation of decentralised electricity and/or heat (e.g. photovoltaic plants on roofs or on open land, wind power and heat generation plants, etc.). In this context, we particularly contribute our many years of expertise in the drafting of all contractual documents and are happy to support you from the start of the project to its conclusion.
In the context of contract drafting, we advise you in particular on the choice of the contract regime that is most favourable for you in each case, the VOB/B and/or the BGB works and services contract law. In addition, we check the conformity of the respective contracts with the German law on general terms and conditions (§§ 305 ff. BGB) and show you your respective scope for action and structuring. We regularly advise both clients and contractors on this, so we have corresponding experience in advising both sides.
Our consulting services //
- Drafting and review of general transfer and general contractor agreements (“EPC”) and subcontracts
- Drafting and reviewing construction, purchase and work contracts, also taking into account the provisions of VOB/B
- Examination and evaluation of contractual and statutory claims for supplementary performance, withdrawal options and
- Claims for damages and review of limitation periods
- Examination and evaluation of purchase price and work compensation claims
- Representation in and out of court in the enforcement of or defence against claims for payment, warranty and damages
- In-court and out-of-court assistance in settlement negotiations
Our clients //
- Electricity producers and utilities
- Project developer and general contractor
- Companies from the real estate industry, housing associations and developers
- Property owners, landlords, condominium owners’ associations